Friday 14 January 2011

First week down

Well since I was asked to be an online face of the race I thought i had better start training. This years 10k is really important to me as i am running for a cause very close to my heart The Prince and Princess of Wales Hospice, and i would like to beat my fastest time of 59mins....

Tuesday - The week started great when i got back into my step aerobics classes on Tuesday night after the christmas and new year break, it all went really well untill i stopped by the local chippie on the way home. Never mind there is always tomorrow
Wednesday - Time for the work to begin with another step class, oh dear clearly the 3 week break has knocked me back a bit because i felt like i had did 10 rounds with Mike Tyson...
Thursday - Feeling good after last nights excercise time for Attack and a wee run home, I worked really hard in class tonight then took the (roughly about 3 1/2 miles) run home, which might i add took me over half an hour - clearly i have alot of work to do.

I have used tonight (Friday) to work out a training schedule to hopefully i can get back on track and of course i will keep you all updated on my progress

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment