Monday 17 January 2011

First Run :)

Ok so the ice finally melted ...

My first run in a good while took place this morning, nothing brillient I must add but its a start.
Went a wee run round Broadwood Loch and bumped in to a couple of other motivated people doing the same thing.

What I did notice is that when you run past people -and give the usual runner to runner nod- that I always wonder where they have ran from and how much further they are going to run.

Anyway glad that I have finally went out and hopefully it will kickstart me into training.
Back at Uni as of tomorrow but have mondays off so that may be a perfect morning to run.

Also Yorkhill have asked me to be part of their running team and feature on their website and letters in order to get lots of others involved in signing up for running events and raising money for Yorkhill, so excited about that

No comments:

Post a Comment