Tuesday 8 February 2011

Training Update and Thanks

So thinking about signing up for the 5k fun run in March, think it will be great fun and also a good way to get ready for the 10k in March.

Not done quite as much running as I would like so far, but went for a wee run tonight from my house to Mollinsburn and back, not that far but went quite well :) also thinking about trying to go to the gym at my uni on the days where I have like 3 hours off between lectures -more productive use of my time- but we shall see how that goes !

Also want to say a big thanks to one of my fellow face of the race ladies Liz Burns for sponsoring me on my just giving sight, I appreciate every penny people can donate and just want to raise as much as possible for Yorkhill.

Have a receiption at Ibrox stadium on Thursday as me and my friedn rachel are receving medals for our help for the charity foundation. During the summer we ran from Hampden to Ibrox and then took part in a 5.3k walk around the pitch in order to raise money. So really looking foward to that and also getting more training in for the womens 10k.

Hope everyones training is going well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment