Thursday 11 February 2010

I spy lighter evenings!

Hello girls!

I'm ashamed to say my training has been a bit sluggish of late, I think it's the cold weather and dark nights but since the lighter evenings are definately starting to creep in I'm quite confident things will get much easier and I won't just be limited to weekends! My husband has also started running more often because I keep talking about it so it's having a knock on effect on him and it's great to have a bit of support!

I've found reading the other girls blogs really motivational and helpful, it's good to know we're all in the same boat, even the experienced runners! The Women's 10K facebook page has also been really handy as there's loads of girls on there sharing hints and ideas to help so I plan to use some of those (plus I also feel like part of wee team of runners now!).

Can't believe it's only 3 months away, I entered the race in October and the time has really flown by, getting really excited, I just keep thinking about crossing that finish line and the sense of relief and pride that I'll feel. I must dwell on this to keep motivated!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment