Monday 1 March 2010

Getting the running bug xx

hello again....well i am starting to train now that the weather is better....last week i jogged/ran from my house in Lambhill to Stobhill in half an hour...I felt great afterwards...

I have also been keeping my fitness levels up by attending keep fit classes...body combat, attack and thighs bum tums....I also tried yoga on Thursday night which was very relaxing and great for stretching the muscles.

I am looking forward to the fun run at the end of March at Bellahouston. This is a 5K and I hope to do meet up with the other face of the race winners for some handy tips for training xxx

I have set up an account with Just giving to raise money for the Big Build Appeal and the sponsors are coming in. Thank you everyone xx My team who are running with me are my sister Nicola Foy, my cousins Tracey Hill, Donna Price, Mary mcGonnigle, Jess Nelson, Ashleigh Graham amd my Aunty Jean xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hello Natz - yes see you on the 28th, really looking forward to it. It is soooo much nicer weather now for running outside. Glad you managed to get the Just Giving thing sorted. Take care - Pippa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natz, read your other blog "Face of the Race", the Ruchill 5k sounds fun!! Have you chosen which super hero (or heroine :-)) you will dress up as?xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ...im not sure ....will defo dress up though...i love stuff like that xxx will keep u posted xx

    ReplyDelete