Thursday 18 March 2010

Been Feeling Rubbish

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted a blog. This is mainly down to the fact that I haven't been able to get out for a couple of weeks due to to having a heavy cold, I was struggling to breath and lost my voice! It was terrible - and I was on night shifts.

Anyway, this is almost all out my system and I am back to my training. We ran 47 mins on Tuesday night at a great pace and I felt brilliant after it. Starting to gradually build up my distance - I haven't managed more than 8K since last years race and really should start building up my distance.

Parkrun will be starting up over the next few weeks at Strathclyde park and I looking forward to a regular timed 5K to keep me on track.

Love reading everyone's blogs, keep up the good work x

No comments:

Post a Comment