Tuesday 27 April 2010

All sponsors welcome!

I'm running the 2010 Ignis Asset Management Women's 10k and attempting to raise money for Alzheimers Scotland.
I care for my elderly mother who has Alzheimers and receives support from Alzheimers Scotland who provide day care facilities for her. Without this support I would struggle to continue my work as a nursey nurse, and also support my family. I am also looking to raise awareness for this disease that affects many people and their families.
I was proud to be nominated by my son for the Evening Times Face of the Race 2010 and was lucky enough to be one of the winners! My role has been to promote the race and to inspire others to sign up! This has also given me a boost for my fund raising.
It's a busy life bringing up five kids and supporting my mother but I know what she done for me bringing up a family of six so it's a labour of love. She's a great character and Alzheimers is such a sad disease.
Any donations would be greatly appreciated. http://www.justgiving.com/angiemcqueen
Angie McQueen



X

No comments:

Post a Comment