Tuesday 13 April 2010

26 Days!

The day is drawing ever closer!

My countdown app is telling me today that I only have 26 days till the big day, I can't believe how the time has flown by. I am so excited, constantly checking Facebook for updates, worrying about what I should wear! The list goes on :D

I ran my first Parkrun at Strathclyde park on Saturday and was very chuffed to take 3 minutes of my last 5K time four months ago. It was great fun, so much better running in nice spring/summer weather.

Back to fashion - I have a new pair of trainers and do not know when to break them in or in fact wear them at all! If I get a bad time, the trainers will of course get the blame. But if I don't wear them, then I shall never know?? So many decisions!

Anyway, as the countdown has begun, I better get my skates on (or trainers!) and start building up more distance.

Good luck everyone, hope you are managing to make decisions better than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment