Tuesday 12 April 2011

sunshine!!

What a difference the extra hour makes. Its so nice to drive home in the light and its so much easier to go out again. I am really trying to run three times a week and do a 10K on a saturday. Its not what is recommended but it suits my energy levels and spare time!! Yoga classes have stopped for Easter on the Monday but are running Wednesdays, but my work has been hectic going away to give talks on every Wednesday for the last three weeks. Missed yoga loads and have tried to do a little at home but get distractic by chores. My twin girls have been coming to the gym with me though and keeping me right. The reservoir on a saturday is great, so many people runing and smiling supportively. There are the ones that run past quickly the burst of air they create whoshing my hair, then I see a walker and think I just have to pass them without wheezing. Sprint past, smile then try and keep going long enough so they do not catch me up again! My running shoes are getting old, had them a few years now and the tread is looking ropey so with the 15% 1oK voucher got some new shoes!! Not doing well on the sponsorship front so if any one is reading this please sponsor me for Spinal Research!! Off to London to give a talk so no time to run......

No comments:

Post a Comment