Thursday 28 April 2011

Not long to go now!!

Hi ladies,
I hope that your training is going well for the big day next weekend!
I'm stilling plugging away at my marathon training (4 weeks til that and feeling extremely nervous!!).
I'm loving the sunshine but am finding it quite tough for running in. It was SO warm when I was out on Wednesday night. Hopefully we'll have dry but not too hot running conditions for the race.
I was running through Pollok Park the other day and saw some of the girls from the Glasgow Running Network - they were heading up the 10k hill in the right direction whereas I was taking the downhill option. I really need to try and do that hill again before next week to remind myself how it is...eek!
The Glasgow Running Network are having a pasta party next week at DiMaggios. Starts at the Royal Exchange Square one and finishes up at Theatreland - should be good fun!!
Check out their web site for more details: www.runglasgow.org/GRN
Good luck to Audrey, Tammy and the other GRN girls doing the Belfast marathon on Monday.
P x

No comments:

Post a Comment