Monday 28 March 2011

running longer

So I am trying to increase my run on saturdays and have got up to around 9K. I have to start earlier than the rest of the runners otherwise everyone is waiting for me! Still I am slow but can do it and am not too sore after. Managed two yoga sessions (one ending in pub) yes we all agree it does not sound right, but it was fun to get together after. Husband is away again so got to the gym and took my twins, who ran well on the treadmill. Then my dad who is 82 on the 28th fell and broke his hip, rushed into A&E, and omitted to orthopaedics, so having to get my mum who is blind, back and forth as well as go to work!! Still dad is getting better and still managed three runs this week. Walked up the 5 floors to orthopaedics ,and took me five minutes to get my breath back before I went to the ward! All becasue the night before the lift would not stop at the ground floor , clunked at the 4th floor and then zoomed up to 10 again, twice. Had to push button to the 5th floor and walk down!! No way was I going in the lift on my own. Yoga has stoped for easter for 3 weeks, its light for longer so should run around those Bearsden hills!!

No comments:

Post a Comment