Wednesday 30 March 2011

Light nights at last!

Tonight was my first evening run since the clocks went forward (I was skiving on Tuesday night at the Kylie Minogue concert - well dancing is training right?) and it was SO good to be running when it is still light! I had been very regimental with my 4 training sessions a week for the last couple of months - but have missed a couple over the last few weeks. Still managing to make the Sunday long runs though which is what I need to build on for the marathon! I really should try and do a bit more speed work to try and get my Women's 10k time to under an hour too. Must be more dedicated during April :O) Hope that training is going well for everyone. If any of you are interested in a Saturday morning run then check out parkrun.com - 3 different runs in Scotland - all free and really well organised. The Glasgow one is in Pollok Park and takes in some of the 10K route (albeit in reverse!). Bye for nowp

No comments:

Post a Comment