Friday 31 December 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Hope everyone has had an amazing christmas (i sure have) and that you all have great parties tonight to bring in the New Year !!

This year has been pretty awsome: of course firstly running my first womens 10k, returning from an expedition in Africa, leaving school to start my course at Glasgow Caledonian, good nights out and gigs and then to top it off being picked for face of the race 2011 :) Looking foward to what the new year will have instore.

Kicking it off by heading of to France tomorrow "Risoul" to be specific for a week of good banter and snowboarding, then back for the launch on thw 10th of January and after that I will need to kickstart my training for May !!!

Met up with a group of friends from my old high school last week and me being on the leaflets has tempted them to possibly sign up for the run (no idea why as there are far greater thingsabout thw 10k than me being on the leaflets :P) but I will be making sure they stick by their word ... no backing out now !!

All the Best

Jodie

No comments:

Post a Comment