Sunday 9 May 2010

Goodbye from me!

Well after many months of training and lot's of anxiety, sadly it's all over. It was another brilliant year, I managed a PB taking 10 mins off last year! 1:01:40 - Really happy with this time.

I could not get over the number of people this year again taking part, everyone was so happy to be there, the residents along the route made me burst with emotion, supporting and cheering us on while offering water and sweets :D

I hope my blog has helped others in some kind of way, I have really enjoyed writing them. See you all next year! xx

A huge thanks to my family and friends for all their support and sponsorship.

JogScotland and Parkrun for the training, and everyone at Run Glasgow for organising such a great event.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Julie, what an amazing PB! That has inspired me for next year. Maybe we'll get to meet at parkrun one of these days :-) shirley (beatgirl) xx

    ReplyDelete